Fil Relax x Julie Asselin Yarns - Fil d'art embroidery kit SCALES
Designer: Fil Relax
Enjoy a warm moment of connection with yourself, the artist's work and embroidery. Kit Fil d'art include all you need to let it go while making a decoration for your home!
About « Scales » and Julie & JF Asselin
Multitude of scales connect and form a harmonious whole. They protect the softness of the fish's body and allow them to glide through the waters.
This petit point pattern transcends the ages with new colors and a comforting wool texture. Hand-dyed in Quebec, this yarn takes its first step with Fil d'art kits!
We had such a warm meeting with Julie. Behind this wool brand, there are Julie and Jean-François who are two craftspeople and entrepreneurs keen to offer products that allow fiber lovers to express their creativity. They promote local and responsible production of yarns and cherish the values of openness to the world around them.
You will find everything you need in Fil d'art kit:
- canvas with a printed design and sewn edges all around the canvas, for a pleasant and easy experience
- 6 balls of wool yarn, hand dyed in Quebec
- unique cotton storage bag, screen printed in Montreal
- tutorial (in English and French) with embroidery chart
- Embroidery size: 4.7 x 4.7 in (12 x 12 cm)
- Level : This design is suitable for people with a bit of experience working with yarn. This pattern contains smaller details and does not start with large blocks.
At the end of your embroidery experience, you can frame it and put it on your wall!